Classroom ClipArt’s Student Guide to
Saving Graphics from the Internet
Classroom Clipart provides
a great resource for educational related photographs, clipart,
pictures and illustrations. These images can be used for your class projects.
How to Save an Image
1. Locate the image you would like to download.
2. Click on the right mouse button.
3. A small menu will appear.
4. On a PC Select SAVE IMAGE AS. ON a MAC select Download image to DISK.
5. Save the image to your computer hard drive or floppy or network location.
You can use the COPY and then immediately PASTE the image into your document.
How to cite a resource from Classroom Clipart
Online Image Collection
Citation Structure for ONLINE IMAGES
Classroom Clipart. "Marine Life." [Online image] 23 October